Monday, July 18, 2011

Whatever happened to the good old days of "you're black, I'm white...you have no say"..?

So what happened to this sad rotting society ? I was at Starbucks in South Dokota last night and I was enjoying my night until a black girl in her 20's cut me in line. She knew she was wrong and I told her, "um, know your place"...she's replied, "what does that mean??" and I said "you know exactly what I'm talking about. You're black, you're lucky this isn't the good old days where I put a boot up your *** for what I just did" ...So she began acting out of line (raising her voice to a straight, white, attractive male such as myself and I told her "you have no say. I am above you in the chain, and in society in life." God this was great, she ran away with nothing to say because i was 1,000,000% correct in every which way possible. That's a great costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment