Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Did my hookup catch feelings for me?

We;ve been hooking up for a year now, half of that time we have been sexually active. He's been with more women than I can count, but I am the opposite. While cuddling he told me I was "lucky" and he had never cuddled this much with someone before. At the same time, he asked if he could **** my other roommates. Then another time he proceeded to be affectionate during sex and asked that I stay over for the night.. when we were talking about sleeping together, he said he hadn't slept with anyone else since he started sleeping with me besides two other women when we first started messing around. when i asked why (hinting if he had more feelings for me), he said he just chose not to sleep around. then i proceeded to ask if he had more feelings for me and he laughed and denied it. What the heck is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment