Monday, July 18, 2011

I raped my stupid neighbors gnome?

Okay this old lady that lives across the street from me is always giving me the evil eye, and sometimes if shes in a bitchy mood she waves at me . One day, her obese grandson was visiting her, and the little prick thought it would be funny to ding dong ditch me. Lucky for me I got my trusty taser gun. So after the fat bastard rang my doorbell i right away opened the door and TASED the kid. I laughed as i watched his fat jiggle as he was getting zapped.After I had my good laugh (a.k.a. once he passed out), I put him in my wheelbarrow and dumped him in my other neighbors flower garden. The granny came outside eventually and saw me smiling and having a good smoke, and she looks over and sees fatass passed out. She yells at me saying "Did you see this happen?!?" i smiled and said "see what?" "MY GRANDBOY IS KNOCKED OUT!" . I look down at him. She glares at me and says "I'm calling the police" I'm kinda used to hearing that so I just shook it off and began my daily walk, then suddenly when I walked by her yard, something struck me, I saw a garden gnome with the biggest junk I have ever seen... so I thought "why not?" and had some good sex in right there. I didn't think it would be right to steal it since her grandson was already passed out so we just did it in the yard. It got really annoying because people kept giving me funny looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment