Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I need a creative and unique name for my polydactyl cat.Please help?

Polydactyly is a genetically inherited deformity that causes cats to have more toes than normal. I'm not sure how many she has because I just got her today and she won't let me count them. I think she has 7 on each front foot and 5 on the back feet. I am trying to come up with a creative name that has something to do with her toes.I thought of Morphia,Poly,or Tootsie.I just adopted her and her previous owners called her Moo Moo because she's black and white with black spots like a cow. I don't think she likes her name very much.The animal shelter called her Sharpie.I am trying to find the perfect name. My other cat's name is Lucky.Please help me come up with something really unique. Any suggestions you have will be VERY helpful. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment