Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This is a follow up question to my previous question asking Is measuring my friends bra size cheating?

was at a friends house.she invited me over ..we got into a few conversations.one thing led to the other and i agreed to measure her bra size.i will admit i was curious..so i measured her...she had no shirt on. her bra was on...we talked about other things afterward and than i left..i was there for about half hour...now my follow up question.i had already cheated on my girlfriend before...she has taken me back.and i feel so lucky that she has...she definitely was giving me the signal to just go after her...but i felt like i held myself back this time around..i listened to my conscience this time around .my follow up question.didnt i show improvement even though i was close to making another mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment